request to update system-tools-backends dependency to 2.5.4

Hi all,

I've just released gnome-system-tools and liboobs 2.21.3 (trying to be
in time for 2.21.4, actually), which depend on recent changes in s-t-b,
available in 2.5.4.

I've tried to put all necessary changes in this release, so hopefully it
should be the last time I ask you to update the requirement for this
release cycle (*crosses fingers*), although in a couple of weeks or so
I'd like to release the stable version 2.6.0, which would be the
recommended version then.

Oh, FYI, the system-tools-backends repository has switched recently to
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/system-tools-backends.git , I hope
nobody has been confused by the olde CVS repo not being updated
recently.

Regards,
   Carlos