Re: API/ABI freeze and feature freeze

On 8/1/07, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 00:04 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > Starting this week, we enter the API/ABI freeze and the feature freeze.
> > This means a few things:
> >
> >   + no API or ABI changes should be made in the platform libraries
>
> I may need an exception.

Yes, there's a method for obtaining exceptions.  See
http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/RequestingFreezeBreaks.  Though
letting us know beforehand as you're doing is always a plus.  :-)

> > The freezes will always be listed on this wiki page:
> >     http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

(as is a link to the rules for requesting freeze breaks.  So the
Schedule page is definitely a good one to keep handy)

Cheers,
Elijah