Re: gok 1.0.9 available!
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: David Bolter <david bolter utoronto ca>
- Cc: GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>, Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
- Subject: Re: gok 1.0.9 available!
- Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 05:21:13 +1000
<quote who="David Bolter">
> OK, so I suppose the module MAJOR_VERSION.MINOR_VERSION is generally
> mapped to a gnome MAJOR_VERSION.MINOR_VERSION? So I could tell you guys:
> put gok-1.0.X tarballs in gnome 2.14 and
> put gok-1.1.X tarballs in gnome 2.15
You could do it that way (the release team will generally know, based on
your release patterns and announcements anyway), or...
> Perhaps it would be saner to change gok versions to 2.14.x and 2.15.x?
> Or does that cause political issues for non-gnome environments?
That's generally the easiest way to do it. Reduces margin for human error.
linux.conf.au 2007: Sydney, Australia http://lca2007.linux.org.au/
"Funny, I have no trouble distinguishing my mobile phone from the
others because it's in my _own fucking pocket_!" - Mobile Rage
] [Thread Prev