Re: gok 1.0.9 available!

Le jeudi 11 mai 2006 à 17:09 -0400, David Bolter a écrit :
> Hi.
>
> We're pleased to announce the release of version 1.0.9 of GOK, the GNOME Onscreen Keyboards Suite.
>
> A huge thank you to everyone who continues to contribute to this project!
>
> What is it ?
> =================
> GOK is designed to allow access to the GNOME desktop and other X applications by people who cannot use a physical keyboard (or mouse), or in situations where a physical keyboard is not present.
>
> What's New?
> ===========
> This is a bugfix release.

Hi David,

it appears 1.0.9 is GNOME 2.15.x materiel, since it requires glib 2.11
(ie the goption usage in gok).

Unfortunately, you didn't branch gok before landing this material and
the versioning could let people thing it is only a minor release.

Could you create a 2.14 branch and make sure next gok release are
numbered 1.1.x (or even better, 2.15.x ;)

Thanks you in advance.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva