Re: at-spi version for 2.12.3?
- From: Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman Sun COM>
- To: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
- Cc: Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: at-spi version for 2.12.3?
- Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 17:17:52 +0000
On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 06:16, Elijah Newren wrote:
> Hi Bill,
> at-spi appears to have no gnome-2-12 branch, meaning that I can't just
> check configure.in on that branch to determine the right tarball
> version number to use for 2.12.3.
My bad, sorry. The 1.7 series does indeed include new API and so isn't
suitable for the gnome 2.12 series.
I'll try to remember to branch at the appropriate tag, belatedly.
> at-spi-1.6.6 had been used for
> gnome-2.12.2, but now 1.7.0-1.7.4 have been released. I don't know if
> 1.7.4 has any new strings/ui/features or whatever or if it just
> happens to be bugfixes and should therefore be used for the 2.12.3
> release. Could you shed some light on this for us?
] [Thread Prev