Re: Who's doing 2.12.3?

On 2/7/06, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Simple question. Is the answer simple too? :-)
>
> I think I'll have time to smoketest the release and make the release if
> nobody's doing it.

I was going to ask the same question, and had the same answer.
Anyway, I started building it last night after the deadline and got to
109/119 modules built (looks like gnome-backgrounds build failed while
I was asleep but everything until there worked).  I have the moduleset
I'm using as of now on ftp.  Since I'm that far, I guess I might as
well go ahead and finish it unless someone else really wants to do it.

Someone want to volunteer for 2.13.91, though?