at-spi version for 2.12.3?
- From: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
- To: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- Cc: Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: at-spi version for 2.12.3?
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 23:16:00 -0700
at-spi appears to have no gnome-2-12 branch, meaning that I can't just
check configure.in on that branch to determine the right tarball
version number to use for 2.12.3. at-spi-1.6.6 had been used for
gnome-2.12.2, but now 1.7.0-1.7.4 have been released. I don't know if
1.7.4 has any new strings/ui/features or whatever or if it just
happens to be bugfixes and should therefore be used for the 2.12.3
release. Could you shed some light on this for us?
] [Thread Prev