Re: Liboobs versions

Hi!,

On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 03:13 -0300, Mariano Suárez-Alvarez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> gnome-system-tools now depends on liboobs 2.17.4 while
> <http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/jhbuild/modulesets/freedesktop-2.18.modules?rev=1.8>, which is used by the GNOME 2.18 moduleset, still lists 0.6.0.

Yes, that dependency was added yesterday to use an API addition.

> <http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/ExternalDependencies> would
> need a bit of liboobs love too.

I just learnt that liboobs is considered an external dependency, I
(naively?) thought that it was a desktop module, given that it contains
90% of the logical weight of g-s-t and based on a brief conversation
with the release team some time ago [1].

Maybe should liboobs be considered a Desktop module?

Regards,
	Carlos

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2006-June/msg00005.html