Re: John Palmieri joining the release-team

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 11:55 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:
> On 11/7/05, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> > Le lundi 07 novembre 2005 �8:44 +0100, Murray Cumming a �it :
> > > If nobody has any objections, I'd like John Palmieri (of D-Bus fame) to
> > > take my place on the release-team. I think he'll be very useful.
> > >
> > > Being on the release-team has been a great privilege, but it deserves
> > > someone with more energy than I have right now.
> >
> > No objection from me.
>
> None from me either; welcome John!  I'm sure you'll do well.
>
> Also, with Murray leaving that kind of leaves us with a void in
> regards to the bindings release set.  Is this something that John or
> others on the team (Vincent?) might be able to handle?  Murray, any
> comments or words of wisdom on the topic?  (Maybe even something we
> somehow try to figure out how to delegate to the community?)

I could take over this stuff.  I've tried to push the community to
developing using the bindings more and more so it is something near and
dear to my heart.  Murray, if you have any words of wisdom that would be
great.

--
John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com>