Re: John Palmieri joining the release-team

Le lundi 07 novembre 2005 �8:44 +0100, Murray Cumming a �it :
> If nobody has any objections, I'd like John Palmieri (of D-Bus fame) to
> take my place on the release-team. I think he'll be very useful.
>
> Being on the release-team has been a great privilege, but it deserves
> someone with more energy than I have right now.

No objection from me.

Welcome John! If you wonder what we're doing in the team, you might be
interested in reading the pages linked from
http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning
I'm sure you'll find lots of stuff where you can help :-)

A big thank you to Murray for everything you did in the release team.
Make it huge, instead of big: you did a fantastic job, IMHO.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�