Re: John Palmieri joining the release-team
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>, "John \(J5\) Palmieri" <johnp redhat com>
- Subject: Re: John Palmieri joining the release-team
- Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:36:53 +0100
Le lundi 07 novembre 2005 �8:44 +0100, Murray Cumming a �it :
> If nobody has any objections, I'd like John Palmieri (of D-Bus fame) to
> take my place on the release-team. I think he'll be very useful.
> Being on the release-team has been a great privilege, but it deserves
> someone with more energy than I have right now.
No objection from me.
Welcome John! If you wonder what we're doing in the team, you might be
interested in reading the pages linked from
I'm sure you'll find lots of stuff where you can help :-)
A big thank you to Murray for everything you did in the release team.
Make it huge, instead of big: you did a fantastic job, IMHO.
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�
] [Thread Prev