Re: John Palmieri joining the release-team

On 11/7/05, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Le lundi 07 novembre 2005 à 08:44 +0100, Murray Cumming a écrit :
> > If nobody has any objections, I'd like John Palmieri (of D-Bus fame) to
> > take my place on the release-team. I think he'll be very useful.
> >
> > Being on the release-team has been a great privilege, but it deserves
> > someone with more energy than I have right now.
>
> No objection from me.

None from me either; welcome John!  I'm sure you'll do well.

Also, with Murray leaving that kind of leaves us with a void in
regards to the bindings release set.  Is this something that John or
others on the team (Vincent?) might be able to handle?  Murray, any
comments or words of wisdom on the topic?  (Maybe even something we
somehow try to figure out how to delegate to the community?)

> Welcome John! If you wonder what we're doing in the team, you might be
> interested in reading the pages linked from
> http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning
> I'm sure you'll find lots of stuff where you can help :-)

Such as cleaning up and un-stupidifying my convert jhbuild cvs
moduleset to tarballs script.... :)

> A big thank you to Murray for everything you did in the release team.

Seconded.

Cheers,
Elijah