Re: GNOME Productivity release set

On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 16:50 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> I'd like to at least give the Productivity people a chance for 2.12, so
> they can at least try.

Bear in mind that we would like to encourage all kinds of external
projects to follow our schedule, or schedules like it. We call it
franchising the release process. And we'd also probably like to blurr
the line a bit between GNOME and not-GNOME, partly to avoid silly
discussions about where we draw the line.

So, I think it's just a matter of emphasis, and that doesn't need to be
discouraging.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com