Re: Assigned responsibilites, again

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> In the past [1] we talked about assigning responsibilities to individual
> release-team members, while still expecting consultation and
> representation. These tasks would be assigned at the start of every 6-
> month cycle.

That particular proposal involved the disestablishment of the release-team,
which I objected to. But better co-ordinating the existing team for our
current duties is not at all ridiculous. :-) I have no problem with this,
particularly knowing that we're going to have to rethink a few things over
the next six months wrt building involvement in the release process, which
is mainly what I should be concentrating on, rather than day-by-day running
of the process.

It would be great to choose three people to concentrate on each of the
release suites. You're an obvious choice for Bindings. Vincent, would you
like to manage the Desktop suite? We need someone for Platform - Jonathan?

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

        Web development with PHP is like injecting pure rust with a
                    high-pressure hose. For pain relief.