Re: Feature Freeze Break or Not Questions

<quote who="Elijah Newren">

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:55:29 +1100, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
> wrote:
> > <quote who="Jeff Waugh">
> >
> > > jpr, what's the timeframe for sorting these out? Days or weeks?
> >
> > s/these/the RTL issue/ (luis just reminded me of your tarball comment,
> > which, btw, is totally fine, because they're in before freeze).
>
> If these are feature freezes like you said, then no they're not in before
> freeze.  Feature freeze was two weeks ago.  It's UI freeze that is at the
> end of today.  (Though we can still manually approve these two things so
> they can go in the tarballs...)

Sorry, was referring to the UI issues. Plus, we've basically agreed on the
feature freeze breaks here.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

              "We are not complete muppets." - Murray Cumming