Re: Feature Freeze Break or Not Questions

<quote who="Elijah Newren">

> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:47:51 -0500, JP Rosevear <jpr novell com> wrote:
> > I had originally thought that the following Evolution changes did not
> > break feature freeze, but now I'm not so sure:
>
> <snip>
>
> All three present very interesting cases.  We've had a couple other emails
> in response, but they all seemed to sidestep the issue.  Are these
> actually breaks of feature freeze?

The first was uncommitted code for a feature, the second was basically a UI
freeze issue but arguably feature code, the third was feature code. So yeah,
these are feature breaks.

jpr, what's the timeframe for sorting these out? Days or weeks?

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

     "I think a lot of the basis of the open source movement comes from
                procrastinating students." - Andrew Tridgell