Re: Feature Freeze Break or Not Questions

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:47:51 -0500, JP Rosevear <jpr novell com> wrote:
> I had originally thought that the following Evolution changes did not
> break feature freeze, but now I'm not so sure:

<snip>

All three present very interesting cases.  We've had a couple other
emails in response, but they all seemed to sidestep the issue.  Are
these actually breaks of feature freeze?  To be honest, I have no clue
whatsoever.  I'd like to know too, because I believe similar cases
will come up for other modules in the future.  Granted, _if_ they are
feature breaks it looks to me like there'd be no problem approving
them under the circumstances, but what about the bigger picture?

Elijah (the clueless newbie of the release team trying to spur further comment)