Re: Feature Freeze Break or Not Questions

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> jpr, what's the timeframe for sorting these out? Days or weeks?

s/these/the RTL issue/ (luis just reminded me of your tarball comment,
which, btw, is totally fine, because they're in before freeze).

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

     "Just because I sit in front of a terminal all day doesn't mean I
      couldn't hunt you down and righteously kick your ass to feed my
          newfound cannabalism." - Darwinian System Administration