Re: ERROR:root:Requiring namespace 'Gtk' version '2.0', but '3.0' is already loaded

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Robert Park <rbpark exolucere ca> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 2:54 PM, John Palmieri <johnp redhat com> wrote:
>> Do you have a machine that supports virtualization?
>
> How can I tell? I have a quad-core 2.6GHz Core i5.

Hey, so it turns out that I can read and figure things out on my own
without needing to be led around like a cow. Imagine that, huh?

I installed virt-manager and installed Fedora 14 into a qemu-kvm
session no problems, and I'm upgrading it to rawhide as we speak.

Hopefully this won't take ALL night and I'll have some time to tinker
with it before I go to bed.

--
http://exolucere.ca