Re: ERROR:root:Requiring namespace 'Gtk' version '2.0', but '3.0' is already loaded

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 2:54 PM, John Palmieri <johnp redhat com> wrote:
> Do you have a machine that supports virtualization?

How can I tell? I have a quad-core 2.6GHz Core i5.

> Just install virt-manager and grab an iso from Fedora's website and install it using virt-manager (http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/13/html/Virtualization_Guide/sect-Virtualization-Virtualized_guest_installation_overview-Creating_guests_with_virt_manager.html).  You might have to grab a Fedora 14 live image and then upgrade to rawhide.  Otherwise jhbuild is the better way to go.

What is jhbuild? I've heard a lot about it on Planet Gnome but I don't
really know what it does. I used to run Linux From Scratch way back in
the day so I'm not afraid of compiling things, but on the whole I
think I'd rather be lazy and use precompiled rawhide packages.

Before getting your email I stumbled onto an introduction to qemu on
the fedora wiki, and I'm just in the middle of downloading the latest
rawhide nightly.

If visualization turns out to be too slow or broken for whatever
reason, I'm not opposed to dual-booting, but I am lazy and I would
like to avoid that if possible.

--
http://exolucere.ca