Re: ERROR:root:Requiring namespace 'Gtk' version '2.0', but '3.0' is already loaded

Do you have a machine that supports virtualization? Just install virt-manager and grab an iso from Fedora's website and install it using virt-manager (http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/13/html/Virtualization_Guide/sect-Virtualization-Virtualized_guest_installation_overview-Creating_guests_with_virt_manager.html).  You might have to grab a Fedora 14 live image and then upgrade to rawhide.  Otherwise jhbuild is the better way to go.

--
John (J5) Palmieri
Software Engineer