Re: Planner-list How to find the help - running across systems

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:46:29PM +0000, Chris G wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 11:08:05PM +0100, Maurice van der Pot wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 10:43:31PM +0000, Chris G wrote:
> > > Well it *could* be, but it isn't.  :-)   I do have yelp installed and
> > > can run it from the command line.
> > >
> > > However it's not going to help is it as I have yelp installed on my X
> > > server (where I am viewing the Planner GUI) but the help files for
> > > planner are on the X client where Planner is actually installed and
> > > running.
> >
> > No, that's not going to help. There's really no point in talking about
> > what is installed locally. So do you have yelp installed on the remote
> > machine?
> >
> I'll take a look tomorrow, it's bed time.

I have now installed yelp on the (remote) system where planner is
running, the symptoms haven't changed at all, I still get the pop-up
box saying:-

    The default action does not support this protocol

... and no Help.

If I could just find the help files and look at them 'manually' it
would be useful, where are they?

(I'm also getting a rather more serious error when starting planner
but I've started a new thread for that)

--
Chris Green