Planner-list How to find the help - running across systems

I'm running planner on a 'remote' server (i.e. not my desktop
machine).

When I select "User Guide" in the Help menu I get an error message
saying:-

    There was an error launching the default action command
    associated with this location.

I assume this is because the help files are not on the system where I
am actually seeing the planner GUI, they are on the remote server.

This raises two questions:-

    Where are the help files?  It's not obvious and neither the error
    message nor the console logging from planner tell me where they
    are.  If I know where they are (and I'm assuming they're HTML) I
    can just view them in my browser as needed, this is OK as a
    workaround.

    Shouldn't X applications (which planner is) not handle being run
    on an X server as I am doing without problems?  OK, not many
    people do this nowadays but it is rather fundamental to the way X
    works surely.

Just to make quite clear how I'm running planner:-

    planner is installed on a Ubuntu Server 9.10 system called 'server'

    I am logged in on my desktop Xubuntu 9.10 system called 'chris'

    I 'ssh -X server' from chris and enter 'planner' on the command line.

    planner runs on 'server' as an X client process to the X server
    which is 'chris' and I see the planner GUI on my screen.

This is absolutely standard X, how it was designed to work.

--
Chris Green