Re: Planner-list How to find the help - running across systems

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 10:00:22PM +0100, Maurice van der Pot wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 03:47:45PM +0000, Chris G wrote:
> >     Shouldn't X applications (which planner is) not handle being run
> >     on an X server as I am doing without problems?  OK, not many
> >     people do this nowadays but it is rather fundamental to the way X
> >     works surely.
>
> Could it be that you do not have yelp installed? It's the gnome help
> browser that is launched when you open the user guide.

Well it *could* be, but it isn't.  :-)   I do have yelp installed and
can run it from the command line.

However it's not going to help is it as I have yelp installed on my X
server (where I am viewing the Planner GUI) but the help files for
planner are on the X client where Planner is actually installed and
running.

--
Chris Green