Planner-list Task view

I really like Planner a lot. It's charm is in it's simplicity.

I do have two comments regarding basic operation, one probably easier than the other.

1) In Tasks view, when I add a subtask to a "top-level" task, the top-level task's font changes to boldface. At first I found this appealing, but now I'm not so sure. I find that when I have a mix of top-level task with subtasks mixed with top-level tasks without defined subtasks, my list looks weird. It's almost as though the tasks defined with subtasks are more important. This is somewhat annoying, as I find myself wanting to define subtasks just so every task "visually looks as important to each other."

My recommendation: the triangle on the left provides an indication of subtasks. Leave it at that or make it an option.

2) As I'm organizing tasks/subtasks, there have already been several instances where a I need to move a subtask from one set to another. I either need a cut and paste option, or the ability to drag a group of subtasks to another task.

This is painful, as I basically have to retype everything if I need to move it.

Doug

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (5.0.0.22 - 10.100.074).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/