Re: Planner-list libcairo-2.dll problem

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 01:05:26AM -0500, Doug Hodson wrote:
> If I use the version supplied with gtk2-runtime-2.14.6-2008-12-17-ash.exe,
> Planner works. The filesize for this version is: 763KB (781,961 bytes).

I figured this one out. The latest version of pango requires a newer
version of cairo. This cairo version is present on the FTP site, but
because the name is different I missed it the first time and I think you
did as well. It's using an underscore instead of a dash:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/dependencies/cairo-1.6.4-2.zip
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/dependencies/cairo_1.8.0-1_win32.zip

I checked that the problem disappears when the new version is used
instead of the old one.

I've updated the build instructions, but they will not work as they are
now until I've checked in some changes to the makefile I'm working on.

Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot

Gentoo Linux Developer   griffon26 gentoo org    http://www.gentoo.org