Re: [Planner] Handling "As soon as possible" constraint in context of over-booked resource

Can't you get get that person to work 16 hours that day? FWIW I think the
non-free version of project management would do the same as planner does.

--
|Stephen J. Gowdy                     | SLAC, MailStop 34,       |