Re: [Planner] MS Project <=> Planner compatibility

> John Marsden (p) wrote:
>> I spotted the msp2planner thread, and would like to know whether it is
>> possible to export Planner files in a format that MS Project
>> understands.  Thai is to enable me to exchange files with others who
>> only have MS Project.
>
> No, not currently.

Right.  I was targeting the import capability for v0.13, and plan to take
a look at export for Planner v1.0.  Of course, you'll need MSP 2002 or
higher to do the import since its the first version that supports and xml
format.

Will keep you posted on progress.

-Kurt