[Planner] MS Project <=> Planner compatibility

Hi,

I've just discovered your forum (was wondering what had happened to mrproject ;-).

I spotted the msp2planner thread, and would like to know whether it is possible to export Planner files in a format that MS Project understands. Thai is to enable me to exchange files with others who only have MS Project.

WBW

Regards

John Marsden CPhys, MInstP

The information contained in this message is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee, please delete this message and notify the sender. You should not copy or distribute this message or disclose its contents to anyone.

This message has been scanned for viruses (using the latest issued virus definitions) and declared clean by Norton AntiVirus. E-mail transmissions, however, cannot be guaranteed to be free from viruses or errors, or to be secure. Therefore, no reliance should be placed on this message without written confirmation of its contents, from an authorised representative.