[Planner] Can't start Planner anymore

Hi,

About one week ago, I updated my Debian Sarge system to the last version of the packages. Planner was upgraded from 0.11 to 0.12, and since, I can't execute it anymore. I don't have any error message. When I type "planner" in a terminal, it just waits and does nothing. I can see the process is running when I type "ps".
"ldd" does not seem to show any missing dependencies.
"strace" didn't show me an obvious error.

Note that I was using the 0.12 version before that. I had installed it with "dpkg"... I removed this rpm, upgraded with "apt-get upgrade", and it doesn't work anymore. It seems to be gnome-related, since gpdf is broken in the same way (didn't see other broken components).

Can anyone help?

Thanks !

--
Spontex