Re: [Planner] Reports

On Sunday 05 September 2004 07:35 am, Richard Hult wrote:
> Eric Walker wrote:
> > Hello, Does Planner have a way to format the data that is reported?
> > Add or deleted fields etc.
>
> No, not currently, although I'm not sure what reports you are referring
> to, do you mean the printed outputs? If you have specific ideas on this,
> it would be great it you could submit a feature request[1] or try to
> start a discussion here to get more feedback first.
>
> Regards,
> Richard
>
> [1] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=planner

Yes, well what  I mean is that currently say the html output. Its in its own
particular format. Some of the fields I don't want to see. Others I do. Then
I want those fields and data in different places. So I guess the enhancement
request would be to allow someone who is not using the database to be able to
format there reports like they want too. I would even suggest the ability to
auto run particular perl scripts or something to format the data like you
want.  Does anyone understand what I am saying?

Thanks
Eric