Re: [Planner] Merging projects

On Sun, Mar 21 2004, at 18:11:53 +0100, Guy Bencteux wrote:
> Hello,
> I am a newbie with Planner. I began to build two projects independantly and
> now I would like to have them together in the same "planner" file without
> typing another time.
> Is it possible, and how ?

The Planner files are readable XML files. I guess it would be fairly
easy to copy the contents from one file to other and do some manual
editing. I can't think of anything else than editing the task IDs (and
remember to edit IDs of the dependencies as well).

 Bjorn

--
Bjorn Andersson <bjorn iki fi>
PGP id 5AFC144B