Re: [Planner] html output

gary wrote:
Hi,

New to planner.
Is there a way to customise html output?

No, not currently.

The previous version I used had Milestones listed and also included
progress meters in the Task list. Can these features be added back /
configured?

There might have been a bug in the latest release that made the percent complete bars not always visible. It should be working in the next release. The milestone list was removed since we thought it didn't add a lot of value and took up a lot of space. If people miss it, we could perhaps add it back.

Regards,
Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/