Re: [Planner Dev] Prop. for new feat. - first patch

Matteo Nastasi wrote:

> Richard, can we review the todolist for the patch ?
>
> - I must add a view option to see/unsee the non working days.
> - Investigation about graphical clipping for gdk/X.
> - Add #ifdef to disable vampire (or the name that we want
>   definitively to use for it)

It would be good if you could make sure that you follow the same coding
style as the rest of the code, with regards to braces and spaces and
indentation, variable naming etc. We are fairly hard on that point since
it keeps the code maintainable if it all has the same style. I noticed
that you already did that for most of the patch though, very nice :)

Other than that I can't think of anything right now.

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/