Re: [Planner Dev] Prop. for new feat. - first patch

Hi,

I've not had time to go through the patch very closely, but I have a few
small comments for now:

1. The changed version checks in configure.in seems wrong.

2. Since UnitsInterval is moved to a header file, it should be changed
to MrpUnitsInterval.

3. Please use a better name than task_manager_get_work_for_calendar_ex()
for that function :) _ex doesn't really say anything.

4. For the drawing parts, make sure that this still works for really
long tasks. All the odd-looking code we have there is because the 16-bit
limitation in X, so we need to be careful to not wrap around when
drawing long tasks (and when zooming in a lot).

5. We need to come up with some other term than "vampire" in my opinion.
Any suggestions?

That's it for now. Thanks a lot for working on this, it will be a great
addition!

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/