Re: [Planner Dev] Prop. for new feat. - first patch

On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 10:20:36AM +0100, Richard Hult wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >>By the way, would it be possible to split the patch into the drawing
> >>parts for non-working time and the rest? It's going to be a pretty big
> >>patch so that would help a lot.
> >
> > I think that it is possible, but I worning that the 2 patches are very
> > unbalanced, vampire are maybe the 20% or less of the total.
> >
> > It's possible to disable the vampire feature with #ifdef instead of
> > split the patch ?
>
> Yes, I guess it could help a bit when reviewing.
Richard, can we review the todolist for the patch ?

- I must add a view option to see/unsee the non working days.
- Investigation about graphical clipping for gdk/X.
- Add #ifdef to disable vampire (or the name that we want
  definitively to use for it)

This is my todo list, anything else ?

Regards, Matteo.