Re: [Planner Dev] Proposal for new features: screenshot

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 17:14 +0100, Matteo Nastasi wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 04:39:37PM +0100, Richard Hult wrote:
> > I'm not sure I agree, this is not strictly a view thing, it affects the
> > way the schedule is calculated... or am I confused? :)
> I thought that Kurt refers to the visualization of the vampirized task
> only, otherwise you finish at 2 different days one for each visualisation
> mode you use ;).

Well, the schedule is only calculated differently if you use the feature
via setting priorities.  So if you're vamping, then the gantt should
show tasks with the same end dates regardless of whether a view option
is turned on or off.

What I think might still need some clarification is what the view option
should turn on and off.  Should it just be the vamp shading or also the
non-standard working/nonworking days?  I had visualized it as both, but
now I'm not so sure, since they're both distinct ideas.

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>