[Planner Dev] Planner related little project and file encoding

Hello,

Few weeks ago, I started a little java-web-based tool in order to integrate Planner with other tools like Bugzilla or calendars application (See "Jujunie Integration" project on http://www.jujunie.com). The main working things are: - On the fly creation of an Calendar ICS file corresponding to the milestone in a Planner file - Integration with Bugzilla 2.20 with update of the percentage complete in Planner using the time tracking information of Bugzilla, and update of the Bugzilla deadline using the calculated end date in Planner. You can see the "TODO" part of the documentation for incomming functionalities.

In order to plan my future work on this project, I have 2 little questions:
- Do you plan to change the structure of the XML, and if yes will it be checked by a DTD/Schema with a version ? Is this will be an effort to have a unified XML structure with other planning tools like Gantt project? (To be honnest, I do not know if there in a normalised format so far) - One of the little issue I have is the detection of the file encoding of planner file. Obviously you are taking the default encoding of the machine on which Planner is running, but the encoding is not specified in the XML header. Do you plan to add such heading in XML generation?

Thanks,

Julien BETI.

--
Motofix.
La route est longue, mais la voie est libre...