Re: [Planner Dev] Re: Roadmap

Jani Tiainen wrote:

Bug 140536: Critical path broken

I just changed backpass to go through all child tasks
if such exists.

Thanks! I just committed this.

Bug 154253: Milestones shouldn't be able to have subtasks
Bug 151730: Toolbar buttons unavailable after indenting a task

I'm waiting with both these. This part of the code is kind of backwards, it should really be cleaned up to make loop-checks and other checks (which tasks should be indended and which shouldn't etc, before trying to do it).

Please try to split up patches with one patch for one bug, otherwise reviewing is almost impossible. When I do that, I usually keep a separate source tree checkout per bug.

Regards,
Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/