[Planner Dev] Planner 0.13

Hi all!

I'm soon leaving to my long waited, very much earned winter vacation, and I don't even take my laptop with me... =)

So I'm offline from 12th to 17th, but after that I've time to get things fixed.

I didn't have time to fix that loop-check bug that I mentioned few days ago. (Instead I had to fix few fatal bugs in my car - faulty battery charger in a car is not nice thing at all.)

Regarding loop-check bug I didn't notice any difference does code block "selection_changed" signal for loop or not in visual appearance, but for loop-check it seems to matter... Does it fire in any case since tree (and selection) is changed, but after unblock happens, instead of firing signal on selected and moved item?

Atomic undo operations are still waiting to be started.

But let's keep on schedule - If nothing special happens, 0.13-rc1 will be available on March 6th with or without atomic transactions for commands. If atomic transactions makes there good, if not let's push it to 0.14 as originally planned.

Take care.

--

Jani Tiainen