Re: [Planner Dev] Re: Roadmap

Jani Tiainen wrote:

Well, I found out that for some (unknown to me) reason if you don't block changed signal it screws loop checking. I only added blocking around for-loop that indents tasks, now it works as supposed - exception that if you have multiple tasks that can't be indented (moved) it displays error for both, but you can't tell which caused error...

System should foresee that indentation is not possible and disable button, or at least stop before it moves anything.

There is loop-checking already, there's just a bug in it, that wasn't exposed when the blocking was done. If you can reproduce the loop in simple single steps, that is by indenting one task at a time, it should be pretty simple to fix the check.

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/