Re: [Planner Dev] Re: Roadmap

Jani Tiainen wrote:

Well, let's give a hand, I've started to investigate and fix bugs marked for 0.13 release. I'm just concentrating on bugs in code, I don't fix documentation bugs (151485 and 151603), that's for someone else's job.. =)

Short summary:

Bug 140536: Critical path broken

I think I managed to fix this bug too, I just had to change backpass to go through all child tasks if such exists. Seems to work with few testcases I made.

Bug 154253: Milestones shouldn't be able to have subtasks

Partly fixed. There is still might be possible to load file that has faulty subtasks. (not tested tough).

Under work:
Bug 151730: Toolbar buttons unavailable after indenting a task

There is nasty feature in indent functions. When you indent items in tree, it destroys selection (selects only first selected item) and blocks selection change signal.

You can consider this one as fixed. Only thing is that indent/undent works in a pretty unpredictable way when you have multiple tasks selected that are not grouped together. That should be fixed definitely in the future.

And command states should be fixed also to reflect what you see. Now you have most of buttons enabled even you can't do eg. unindent...

I'll test my bug fixes and post diffs after cleaning up all the mess I made.

--

Jani Tiainen