Re: [Planner Dev] Interesting piece of code

Jani Tiainen wrote:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpxj/

The MPXJ library is an open source Java implementation of a file handling library to create, read, and write Microsoft Project Exchange (MPX) files, Project 2002 and 2003 MSPDI XML files, and read Microsoft Project 98, 2000, 2002, and 2003 (MPP) files.

I started looking at this some months ago but never got any further. It would a be pretty cool addition indeeed if we got this ported.

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/