Re: [Planner Dev] idea: integrate Planner and eGroupware

Hi,

This is great! I mean 1.0!

That's ok, now nobody's working migrating, but I feel, you will :)
I will try to make a method, how possible to migrate for example
egroupware's project tables to planner and vice versa. (I hope :)

Good work guys!

Regards, István