Re: [Planner Dev] A new bugzilla plugin (preview)

El jue, 27-05-2004 a las 13:22, Xavier Ordoquy escribió:
> On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 08:58, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > In the past plugin that Roberto and me developed to import bugzilla data
> > into Planner, we use the XML interface.
>
> Just correct me if I'm wrong, but can you choose a product for the bugs
> the plugin is getting ?

No, you can't.

> The xml interface is fine as long as you know what bug you have to look
> at. However, when it comes to listing the products or bugs par products,
> this is another story.

Yes, I remember that the XML API is very very simple: you can access a
bug using its number and receive the information in XML.

Micke (Richard also?) said that he thought the better approach was to
have a separate cgi-bin in the bugzilla server in order to have a richer
API but you know, then you won't work with all bugzillas, only with
bugzillas that you can modify.

I am not sure if new bugzilla versions have a richer XML API.

Cheers