Re: [Planner Dev] Request for comments on this suggested identity transform for planner 0.12 format -> planner 0.11 (legacy) format files.

On sön, 2004-05-30 at 08:36 +0100, lincoln phipps openmutual net wrote:

> Chris Ladd wrote:
> > Lincoln,
> >
> > Don't forget this at the top:
> >
> > <?xml version="1.0"?>
> >

> Do we need an encoding for that e.g.,
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
>
> We don't have this in the Planner/MrProject files either.

Encoding is not needed, the default is UTF-8.

> What is the right encoding that we should be putting
> into this. How does planner handle input for the
> likes of the Indic scripts or ideograms like Chinese ?

UTF-8 should be sufficient for all encodings we can possibly display on
screen.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/