Re: [Planner Dev] Planner enhancement - use resource patch against CVS 011 20040316.

It might be confusing if the item is just disabled, since there is no
indication of why, which was the point of the popup, to explain what
just happened. It could ask if it's ok to popup e.g 50 dialogs or to
cancel.
What do you think?

OK what I'll do is reissue based on feedback and add extra
steps...

If count <= 10 then proceed as normal else popup question
asking "Do you really want to view 'x' tasks ?" and buttons
of YES NO/Cancel

If count >= 50 then ask further "Are you sure you want to
view 'x' tasks ?" and buttons of YES NO/Cancel

This'll allow for people to actually select as few or as
many tasks as possible.

As mentioned we'll pop-up the existing dialog with focus
on the Resources tab.

Rgds,
Lincoln.