Re: [Planner Dev] Planner enhancement - use resource patch against CVS 011 20040316.

Hi!

tis 2004-03-16 klockan 23.28 skrev lincoln phipps openmutual net:
> Attached is the use resource patch. It adds a nice little
> button plus menu actions and right-mouse task of Use Resource.

Maybe we should call it "Assign resources"?

> This simply pops up a dialog that simply has the resources
> on it.
>
> Where it helps is when you ctrl/shift-click multiple tasks.
> Then it opens up one dialog per task in quick succession
> (dialogs layered on top of each other).

Maybe we should make it popup no more than say 5 or 10 of those at a
time? Just to prevent a mistake where you accidentally select all and
choose this feature...

> You can thus quickly go through a project assigning
> resources. I've always wanted this with MrProject over a
> year ago and now I have it !.

Indeed useful! :)

I was thinking, what do you think about making the menu/button popup the
task dialog with the resources page active instead of using a separate
dialog?

Thanks!
Richard

--
Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com