Re: [Planner Dev] Resource usage view problems

Hi!

> > How long time is left before .12 ?
>
> It's STILL not time based ;)

Very good that you have in mind time based releases :)

> http://makeashorterlink.com/?U20B12518
>
> Basically it's done when these bugs are fixed.
>
> If someone fixes the undo problems and does some testing of the view I
> guess my faith in it would be restored a little.

I can¡t access now bugs.gnome.org so I can't comment them, but I have in
mind some problems with predecessors dialog when editing a task. And
with resources undo, I have a feeling that it needs some little touch to
put in solid. All the other undo stuff have to work in a release state.

Cheers

-- Alvaro