Re: [Planner Dev] Resource usage view problems

On lör, 2004-06-19 at 08:30 +0200, Xavier Ordoquy wrote:
> > So, what do you say? Would it be too bad if we just focused on undo and
> > getting that solid and then add the resource usage view when it's a bit
> > more mature?
>
> Well, iirc, this feature has been asked a lot by users.

Indeed, but if the feature makes the rest of planner crash or misbehave
it's really not that good.

> However, what about poping a warning at the first resource usage view
> activation and pointing that the view is "experimental and may crash
> Planner" ?

That would be like saying "Hey, we just released a version that isn't
working, please try it". I'd rather try to fix the view to work or
disable it until it does.

> It'll make the view able for viewing and will restrict the flame
> feedback.
> How long time is left before .12 ?

It's STILL not time based ;)

http://makeashorterlink.com/?U20B12518

Basically it's done when these bugs are fixed.

If someone fixes the undo problems and does some testing of the view I
guess my faith in it would be restored a little.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/