[Planner Dev] Resource usage view problems

Hi all,

I've been trying to fix the resource usage view but it's so buggy and
incomplete that I'm starting to think that we should just disable it for
0.12.

The problems are:

1. The code is totally unreadable, no indentation, very inconsistent
with the rest of the code.

2. It's buggy, makes all kinds of assumptions that break easily =>
crashes Planner.

3. The drawing code is a bit sloppy so we get glitches in the graphics.

4. The code is a total cut-n-paste job from the gantt code, but from a
long time ago so it's not uptodate.

5. The UI is a bit rough, with weird menu options.

6. I could go on ;)

So, what do you say? Would it be too bad if we just focused on undo and
getting that solid and then add the resource usage view when it's a bit
more mature?

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/